Alexa Chung turns heads in an oversized leopard print coat and gem embellished trousers for a casual stroll in New York

Mail Online | 2/10/2018 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/09/21/490BE83600000578-0-image-a-49_1518211734019.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/31/3226673548894946816/1024x576_MP4_3226673548894946816.mp4

She isn't shy to display her daring fashion sense and is often praised for her trendsetting ways.

And Alexa Chung maintained her bold aesthetic in an oversized feline-print coat as she stepped out in New York on Friday.

English - Model - Headlines - Virginity

This comes after the English model, 34, hit headlines after she jokingly revealed she's 'overdue losing her **** virginity'.

Putting on a chic display, the fashion designer held onto a coffee cup as she bundled up against the chilly climes of the Big Apple in an oversized leopard-print coat, teamed with gem-embellished trousers.

Alexa - Cantonese - English - Descent - Attention

Alexa - who is of Cantonese and English descent - commanded attention as she strolled along the streets in a pair of green-tinted sunglasses.

Toning down her look with a pair of simple black boots, the it: Über Style author appeared fresh-faced as her loosely tousled tresses grazed her shoulders.

Appearance - Alexa - Relationship - Woman

Her stylish appearance comes after Alexa claimed she would not rule out a relationship with a woman.

Speaking to PORTER magazine for its Spring 2018 issue, Alexa revealed she would consider dating woman and even joked that she was 'long overdue' having **** sex.

Model - String - Relationships - Actor - Alexander

The model has had a string of high-profile relationships - from actor Alexander Skarsgård to Artic...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!