Gary 'Gaz' Beadle and girlfriend Emma McVey showcase their gym-honed frames in sizzling throwback snap as they plan for first family holiday with baby son Chester

Mail Online | 2/10/2018 | Rianne Addo;Kate Thomas for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/09/20/490B8BC700000578-0-image-a-11_1518209117812.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/11/722783203977573324/1024x576_MP4_722783203977573324.mp4

The new-time parents beamed with delight as they welcomed their adorable tot Chester last month.

And Ex-Geordie Shore lothario Gary 'Gaz' Beadle and girlfriend Emma McVey took to social media on Thursday to display their envy-inducing physiques in a sizzling throwback snap.

Plans - Family - Holiday - Reality - Star

Revealing plans for a 'first family holiday', the reality star, 29, went on to share a heart-warming image with his newborn, where he looks every inch the doting father.

Posted onto the stunning model's Instagram account, the new mother gushed about their holiday arrangements: 'Planning our first family holiday ❤️ - technically this was our first holiday as a three!'

Revealing - Holiday - Picture - Couple - Incredibly

The revealing holiday picture boasted the couple's incredibly toned abs as Emma donned a skimpy blue bikini, while her hunky partner commanded attention in a pair of black beach shorts.

This comes as Gaz revealed his softer side in a touching snap, where he was pictured rubbing his nose against Chester's tiny features.

Television - Personality - Hearts - Candid - Video

The reformed television personality continued to melt hearts with his latest candid video, where he was seen lying on a rug alongside his sweet son pulling a series of funny faces.

'Play time... well wriggle time', he captioned the adorable video, which went down a storm with fans.

Gaz - Fans - Dad

Gaz's fans were quick to comment, 'This is too cute!' and 'you're such a good dad'.

Emma also shared a cute snap of herself cradling the infant, enthusing, 'The love of my life'.

Couple - Nights - Tot - Doctors - Hours

The couple recently documented one of many inevitable sleepless nights as they took their tot to the doctors in the early hours.

Gaz took to Instagram to share their evening with Chester at an out of hours surgery, with his 3.5 million followers.

Selfie - Trio - Sofa - TV - Star

He first shared a sweet selfie of the trio lying on the sofa - with the TV star posing with his thumbs up as Chester slept on his chest, while...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep