'There are more places than Love Island to spend some alone time!': An outdoor shower, his and hers bedrooms and a private sex hideaway… a first look inside Survival Of The Fittest’s stunning South African lodge

Mail Online | 2/10/2018 | Jason Chester for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/09/15/490A181900000578-0-image-a-212_1518191144442.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/02/05/6169818682551783134/1024x576_MP4_6169818682551783134.mp4

With a cash prize of £40,000 at stake, boys and girls will go head to head in fiercely competitive battle of the sexes on new show Survival of the Fittest.

Set in the heart of the South African savannah, the new show will see contestants including Dani Mas Dyer and James Middleton take part in a series of challenges designed to test their physical and mental endurance.

Respite - Friendships - Feuds - Opportunity - Romances

But respite, friendships, feuds and the opportunity to develop potential romances – a key aspect of the new show - will intensify in the stunning new home provided during their maximum three week stay in the bush.

Constructed over an intense nine-week period using local resources, builders worked round the clock to transform a former exhibition space into a sprawling, luxuriously furnished lodge, set against a rugged South African backdrop.

Rope - Bridge - Access - Lake - Exit

A precarious rope bridge offers access across a sweeping lake, but will also serve as an exit point for each eliminated teammate – a detail that immediately conjures images of the swinging jungle bridge employed to great effect on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!

Designed by architect Mike Weeks – the man responsible for creating the Love Island villa – the new home will offer easy interaction between teammates, and akin to his last ITV2 project the chance to build on developing romances, or start new ones.

Boys - Girls - Dormitories - Prospect - Bed-hopping

While boys and girls will sleep apart in two open-plan dormitories, potentially ruling out the prospect of clandestine bed-hopping, a secret hideaway has been furnished with a comfortable double bed and strategically placed outside for those hoping for intimacy away from prying eyes.

A tastefully designed wooden veranda and outdoor pool will also provide teammates with an opportunity to unwind after another day of gruelling challenges, while a modest exterior gym complete with weights, slings and a push up bar...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!