Rob Lowe has some enlightened takes on eating: 'I'm not a big fan of diets'

Business Insider | 2/9/2018 | Anjelica Oswald, INSIDER
mel4 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/5a7e26b87101ad40467632f4-1190-625/rob-lowe-has-some-enlightened-takes-on-eating-im-not-a-big-fan-of-diets.jpg

You gotta earn your turns. Hiking into the powder. #sports #ski

A post shared by Rob Lowe (@robloweofficial) on

Rob Lowe is the new spokesperson for Atkins.

The actor told INSIDER that he doesn't like diets.

Lifestyle - Foods

He maintains his healthy lifestyle by eating high-protein, low-sugar, and low-carb foods.

But he isn't afraid to indulge every once in a while.

Rob - Lowe - Fan

Rob Lowe isn't a fan of "diets."

The 53-year-old actor, who was recently named as a spokesperson for Atkins, would rather eat to maintain a healthy lifestyle instead of to lose weight.

Fan - Diets - Actor - INSIDER - Diets

"I'm not a huge fan of diets," the actor told INSIDER. "Diets make it seem like you do it for a certain amount of time, and then you fall off of it, and then you come back to it."

Lowe said the Atkins diet is a good fit for him because he was basically following the eating habits on his own for years before. The Atkins diet is a nutritional plan that promotes eating high-protein, low-sugar, and low-carb foods. Atkins is looking to extend their brand beyond weight loss into a healthy routine.

Lifestyle - Part - Life - Time - Lowe

"Having a healthy lifestyle and trying to eat well has been a natural part of my life for a long, long time," Lowe said. "So when [Atkins] asked me to partner with them to help remind...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Keep the change!
Tagged: