Matt Rosendale Leads by Double Digits in Montana Senate Republican Primary

Breitbart | 2/9/2018 | Staff
jenny124124 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/02/Matt-Rosendale-sitting-smiling-getty.jpg

Rancher and state auditor Matt Rosendale leads his Montana Senate Republican primary opponents by double digits, according to a poll released Thursday.

“Montanans elected me to reduce spending, reduce regulations and defend our freedoms–and I did. The voters of our state support me because they know I mean business and have always served the way I said I would,” Rosendale said in a press release.

Rosendale - Advantage - GOP - Competitors - Percent

Rosendale has a two-to-one advantage over fellow GOP competitors; 28 percent of Republican primary voters would vote for him, compared to 12 percent for Troy Downing, while 11 percent would vote for Russell Fagg.

The poll also found that 78 percent of Montana Republican primary voters have heard of Rosendale. Forty-three percent of those who have heard of him have a positive image of the state auditor, compared to 14 percent who do not have a favorable view of the Republican candidate. Meanwhile, 55 percent of Montana primary voters have never heard of Russell Fagg, and 48 percent of state GOP voters never heard of Troy Downing.

Survey - WPA - Intelligence - Rosendale - Choice

The survey, conducted by WPA Intelligence, found that Rosendale remains the preferred choice for voters who identify as very conservative, somewhat conservative, and moderate.

Kendall Cotton, Rosendale’s campaign...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!