Geordie Phwoar! Sophie Kasaei sets pulses racing as she draws attention to her ample cleavage and pert posterior in an array of flesh-flaunting selfies... following two stone weight loss

Mail Online | 2/9/2018 | Lisa Mcloughlin For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/09/21/490BD6CF00000578-0-image-a-75_1518211203625.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/05/2199564680429519916/1024x576_MP4_2199564680429519916.mp4

She's been on a personal mission to showcase her incredible two stone weight loss on Instagram in a number of revealling ensembles.

And now Sophie Kaseai, 28, has upped the figure-flaunting ante once more after posting a sizzling social media shot of her clad in saucy lingerie on Friday.

Geordie - Star - Set - Pulses - Selfie

The former Geordie Star set pulses racing in her latest selfie which displays her ample cleavage in a seductive royal blue Wolf & Whistle one-piece, which boasted daring cutouts.

The lace detailed body hugged her slender torso while accentuating her taut stomach and narrow waist as she posed against a white wardrobe.

Eyes - Brunette - Curl - Shoulder - Beauty

Making sure all eyes were on her, she worked her honey-hued brunette tresses into a tousled curl which cascaded down her shoulder and complemented her dramatic beauty look.

The MTV beauty's latest social media post comes after she flaunted her pert posterior in a pair of tiny Calvin Klein thong underwear.

Undergarments - Attention - Slender - Infront - Glass

Her skimpy undergarments drew attention to her slender while she posed infront of glass door backdrop in which she captioned it: 'Good morning! Casually showing off my new body to the world'.

Her gym outing comes as she candidly posted about her dramatic weight-loss on Instagram on Thursday.

Before-and-after - Snap - South - Shields - Site

Posting a before-and-after snap, the South Shields native took to the photo-sharing site to showcase her transformation, captioning the post: 'I’m half the person I used to be but my confidence...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!