Do You Know What Your Wife Is Thinking?

Rick Thomas | 2/9/2018 | Rick Thomas
Traight (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://rickthomas.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/RMlogoDoyouknowwhatyourwifeisthinking.jpg

Most relationships begin with transparency and honesty. At some point, these things break down. The husband and wife drift from each other. Silence ensues. Even the best intentions derail if the couple does not know how to keep the transforming power of the gospel as the animating center of their relationship.

Our podcasts are on iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud, TuneIn, or Stitcher. If you want to comment on this content, go here.

Boy - Meets - Ways - Time - Time

Boy meets girl. They start liking each other. They soon figure out ways to spend time together. When they are not spending time together, they are strategizing on how to spend time together. They become an item. A thing.

You may want to read:

Honest - My - Spouse

How Can I Be More Honest With My Spouse?

They are feeling destiny is in play. If the lovebirds are Christians, their thoughts are about sovereignty and providence: God is in this! It takes little effort to convince them how the good Lord meant them for each other.

Date - Year - Disagreements - Date - Year

If they date for a year or less, there will probably be no significant disagreements. If they date for a year or more, there will be a few disagreements, but they will persevere through the rough spots.

Any thoughts on not getting married quickly evaporate. God forbid. A bird in the hand is better than whatever may be in the bushes. To start looking for another mate is harder than making a go with the one you have. They marry.

Time - Wedding - Day - Incremental - Flesh

From the time they meet until their wedding day, they have become closer and closer. Incremental one flesh advancement. Each day revealed more about the other person, and what they learned about each other made them mutually irresistible.

This kind of bliss is how things ought to be. A one flesh relationship is a never-ending journey. One flesh-ness is a process of ever-increasing awareness and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rick Thomas
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.
Tagged: