Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift Gush About His Fiancée Cherry Seaborn: 'She Is the Coolest!'

PEOPLE.com | 2/9/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/gettyimages-473817266.jpg?crop=0px,207px,2942px,1544px&resize=1200,630

Ed Sheeran is opening up about his personal “A Team” — aka fiancée Cherry Seaborn — to best friend Taylor Swift.

In a behind-the-scenes clip for their “End Game” music video, the pair discuss the inspiration for the English Grammy winner‘s rap-sung verse on the track, the latest single from Swift’s smash reputation album.

Talk - Fourth - July - Line - Swift

“I wanna talk about the Fourth of July line because that makes me really happy,” Swift, 28, tells Sheeran in the clip.

Hilarious and revealing banter ensues, as Sheeran, 26, responds: “Well, you see, it’s kind of a play on words — well, not really a play on words. There’s a film with Tom Cruise called Born on the Fourth of July. My relationship started on the Fourth of July.”

Swift - Pipes - House

Swift pipes in: “At whose house?”

“At Taylor’s house,” Sheeran adds. “So the story was, I was at Taylor’s party, and then a girl I went to school with who’s pretty cool ended up being in Rhode Island… I was like, ‘Taylor, can she turn up?’ And here we are.”

Swift - Seaborn - Ugh - Coolest

Says Swift of Seaborn: “Ugh, she is the coolest.”

As Sheeran told PEOPLE exclusively last year, his relationship with Seaborn did indeed blossom at Swift’s...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never argue with an idiot, the spectators may not be able to differentiate between you.