The Olympics Are A Reminder That America Is The Greatest Country On The Planet

The Daily Caller | 2/9/2018 | Staff
PinkPuffFairy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/americanflag-e1499095025973.jpg

Damn! I don’t even know where to begin! It has been a journey these last five years with @si_swimsuit & I couldn’t be more excited to be back!!!! This issue is super special to me bc for once I actually feel comfortable in my own skin! Idk but I feel stronger and healthier than ever... I feel mentally stronger and I finally feel like myself! Couldn’t thank my SI family enough for always believing in me and always pushing me to be my best! In a world that is constantly attacking and trying to find the worst in everything I’m so proud to be a strong woman who doesn’t care what other people think & All of the SI women have taught me that! Stoked I got to shoot with the amazing @josie_clough who made me do things I never thought my@body could & made me look at situations from another point of view! This issue is going to be littttt af! Can’t wait for all the girls and other pics to drop! 🔥🔥🔥

A post shared by Samantha Hoopes (@samanthahoopes) on

nakey, nakey, naked #fbf @yutsai88

A post shared by Kate Upton (@kateupton) on

The Lily Suit 🔥🌴🐚 @solidandstriped

A post shared by Lily Aldridge (@lilyaldridge) on

There’s no better time to recognize American exceptionalism than during the Olympics.

We’re officially underway in South Korea for the 2018 winter Olympics, and it’s time to remind the world what America is all about. I doubt anybody forgot, but we’d be foolish not to embrace any opportunity we can to celebrate this beautiful country.

America - Question - Country - Planet - Communist

America is without question the greatest country on this planet, and I don’t want to hear any of the communist propaganda that pretends otherwise. We dominate at everything. You ever heard of World War I and WWII? Yeah, no big deal. We just went back-to-back with world war victories. The Nazis thought they could conquer Europe. The men in green combat fatigues with M1s and Thompson submachine guns had very different plans for Hitler and the Third Reich.

We stuck a boot up the butts of the Axis powers, and have been a beacon for hope and freedom ever since.

Sports - Week - Super - Bowl - USA

Don’t even get me started on our sports. We’re less than a week removed from the Super Bowl, which is all you need to know about the USA’s relationship with sports. I was half a case deep before the pregame even kicked in. That’s what freedom is all about. We have the freedom in this country to do a keg stand while March Madness plays in the background. Can...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care