Shout Out to My Surgeon! Little Mix's Jade Thirlwall, 25, and Jesy Nelson, 26, enlist the help of Body Fixers' doctor for anti-aging treatments

Mail Online | 2/2/2018 | Kayleigh Giles For Mailonline
Goobee (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/02/09/48D051FA00000578-0-image-a-24_1517562894890.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/02/02/2226012407985780946/1024x576_MP4_2226012407985780946.mp4

They've been enjoying some much-needed downtime after a year of touring.

And Little Mix beauties Jade Thirlwall, 25, and Jesy Nelson, 26, were certainly pampered in style as they underwent a series of plush facials at the hands of Body Fixers' Dr Tijion Esho earlier this week.

Pair - Mid-twenties - Singers - Signs - Treatments

Despite the pair merely skimming their mid-twenties, it seemed the singers are already keen to counteract signs of aging as they underwent the elaborate treatments.

Sharing a clip of herself having the treatment on Instagram, Jade admitted that she was relishing not being able to wear heavy make-up on her skin, which she claimed was somewhat of a necessity when touring.

Year - Touring - Performance - Skin - Break

She enthused: 'After a year of touring and wearing performance make up, it’s been lovely giving my skin a break and looking after it with facials thanks to the lovely @drtijionesho @theeshoclinic #byesho.'

The Envy Facial is one of Esho's newest treatments, which claims to 'resurface skin' through methods of exfoliation and extraction.

Skin - Serums - Finish - Jesy - Face

The skin is then infused with ingredient-rich serums for a super soft finish, with Jesy gushing that her face felt 'as soft as a baby's bottom'.

But the Black Magic hitmaker didn't stop her pampering session there, as she also had the doctor's Dermapen Facial, which will set patients back £350.

Device - Aims - Lift - Rejuvenate

The micro-needling device aims to tighten, lift and rejuvenate...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!