Forever love! Ashley Graham gets her husband Justin Ervin's initials TATTOOED onto her neck at glam Revlon event

Mail Online | 1/25/2018 | Christine Rendon For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/25/05/488FCC9F00000578-0-image-a-27_1516858958359.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/25/9070186203647263394/1024x576_MP4_9070186203647263394.mp4

They've been married for for eight years now.

And Ashley Graham declared her love for her husband Justin Ervin by getting a tattoo of her husband's first initial.

Model - Campaign - Launch - Revlon - Live

The model, 30, was attending the campaign launch of Revlon's Live Boldly in New York City, where she got inked by the famous tattoo artist, JonBoy.

Guys - Tattoo - Instagram - Followers

'You guys, I'm going to get a tattoo!' she declared to her Instagram followers.

'I'm going to get a little J. J for Justin. Aww!' she gushed, indicating towards the back of her neck.

Ashley - Pro - Tattoo - Anything - Clip

Ashley was a complete pro while getting the tattoo, neither flinching nor saying anything in the clip that showed JonBoy inking her neck.

The model looked incredible in her fitted dress with sexy slit and deep neckline at the event.

Brunette - World - Curves - Design - Sweetheart

The brunette's world famous curves were made all the more sensational in the two-toned design with off-the-shoulder sweetheart bust and thigh-high slit.

Graham teamed her look with simple heels and several pairs of glittering earrings.

Bombshell - Tresses - Waves - Side

She styled her bombshell tresses in romantic waves swept to the side.

The star added a smoky eye and nude lips for a classic makeup look.

Carpet - Revlon - Ambassadors - Models - Raquel

On the red carpet, she posed with fellow Revlon ambassadors and models Raquel Zimmerman, Adwoa Aboah and Imaan Hammam, who all looked stunning-as-can-be at the event.

She also caught up with Gal Gadot, who was named the brand's Global Ambassador at the start of the month.

Wonder - Woman - Star - Attention

The Wonder Woman star commanded attention...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Why do democrats never have to face the reality of what's on the ground, like 2000 years of marriage.