Celebrating the first anniversary of Trump’s presidency at Mar-a-Lago

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 1/20/2018 | Leslie Eastman
shuadah (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/LI-89B-Leslie-at-Mar-A-Lago-e1516493635623.png

Last Jan. 20th, I celebrated the inauguration of President Donald Trump by binge-watching all the coverage while drinking champagne labeled “Liberal Tears”.

Courtesy of my friend and fellow Egyptophile, Terry Lee Ebert Mendozza, I was able to drink more champagne to commemorate the first anniversary of his administration with many of President Trump’s initial campaign supporters during the Red, White, and Blue Celebration at Mar-a-Lago hosted by Trumpettes USA.

Part - Event - Decor - Theme - Media

In part, the event’s decor and theme were designed to counter the dark-and-dire media coverage of Trump’s presidency. For example, the guests and the decoration were selected not only to be patriotic, but colorful, to contrast against the funereal black that is promoted during the entertainment industry’s award ceremony. It was truly an array of red-white-and-blue.

So when selecting my attire for this event, I went with an Egyptian-inspired, green cocktail dress. In part, it was an homage to a statement that Eric Trump gave about his father.

Eric - Trump - Father - President - Donald

Eric Trump is defending his father, President Donald Trump, against accusations that he’s racist after he reportedly called certain African nations “shithole countries.”

“My father sees one color, green,” Trump said on “Fox and Friends” Wednesday morning. “That’s all he cares about. He cares about the economy.”

Economy - Aspect - Trump - Presidency - Guests

It turns out that the “green” of the robust economy was one aspect of the Trump presidency that was mentioned when I asked my fellow guests about what they liked best during this first year. The fact that the Dow Jones closed above 26,000 was at the tip of everyone’s lips.

The other aspect that was noted frequently is how much they love Trump’s battle with the press and intend to cheer him on when he hits the #FakeNews with one of his Twitter bombs. The happiness and optimism of the people attending were palpable.

Running - Jokes - Evening

One of the running jokes throughout the entire evening...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!