Here’s a Look Back at 8 Presidents and VPs Who Used ‘Colorful’ Language

Truthfeed | 1/14/2018 | Eren Moreno
Claw987Claw987 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://truthfeednews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/presidents-swearing-009-01.jpg

President Trump has come under extreme fire for the language he used during a recent meeting on immigration.

But what many seem to forget is that Trump is not the first president to have used foul language, but he’s certainly the most punished.

Look - Presidents - Vice - President - Obscenities

So here’s a look back at eight different presidents and vice president who used equal obscenities, but of course, didn’t face the same backlash.

Even some of the people who are complaining about President Donald Trump’s alleged use of foul language are old enough to remember that time a hot mic caught then-Vice President Joe Biden dropping an f-bomb:

Biden - Slip - Executive - Branch

But Biden’s verbal slip was far from the first or only one made by the executive branch.

He was known as “Give ’em **** Harry,” and one who could speak to that from experience was fired Gen. Douglas MacArthur. The World War II hero — one of only a few generals to earn the coveted and prestigious fifth star — also earned a profanity-laced rant from Harry Truman.

CNN

CNN reported:

In a December 3, 1973, article in Time magazine, Truman reportedly said in the early 1960s that he fired Gen. Douglas MacArthur “because he wouldn’t respect the authority of the president.”

Son - **** - Law - Generals - Half

“I didn’t fire him because he was a dumb son of a ****, although he was, but that’s not against the law for generals. If it was, half to three-quarters of them would be in jail.”

Naval hero-turned-President John F. Kennedy took the notion of “swearing like a sailor” quite literally, at least behind closed doors.

Stone

Rolling Stone reported:

Eloquent at the podium, JFK could swear like a sailor (which he was, of course) away from the microphone. When word leaked that the Air Force had spent $5000 to furnish a maternity suite for Jackie Kennedy at Otis Air Force Base, the president knew the expenditure would be...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Truthfeed
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!