'We could LOSE!' Nigel Farage warns 'leavers need to up their game' as Brexit vote could be overturned by strong Remainers who have the 'majority in Parliament'

Mail Online | 1/14/2018 | Keiran Southern For Mailonline
oxboy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/14/01/47E31FFB00000578-0-image-a-32_1515894986545.jpg

Nigel Farage has warned the historic Brexit vote could be overturned by Remainer MPs who are 'making all the running'.

The former Ukip leader revealed he has become increasingly worried the victorious Leave campaign had stopped making their case to exit the EU and claimed Brexiteers are now outnumbered in Parliament.

Mr - Farage - Observer - Remain - Side

Mr Farage told The Observer: 'The Remain side are making all the running. They have a majority in parliament, and unless we get ourselves organised we could lose the historic victory that was Brexit.

'The Leave groups need to regather and regroup, because Remain is making all the arguments.

'After - Referendum - Doors - Argument

'After we won the referendum, we closed the doors and stopped making the argument.

'We no longer have a majority in parliament. I think we would lose the vote in parliament.'

Claim - Group - Economists

The extraordinary claim came as a group of economists...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!