For the Love of the Game: Hawaiian Man Spends Potentially Last Moments on Earth Golfing

Townhall | 1/13/2018 | Staff
iloveangie02 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/ha/2018/7/66fc3a6a-8ac3-41d2-b991-025017e5f4a0.jpg

"Golf is a good walk spoiled," American author Mark Twain is credited as saying. Golf, a game as beautiful as it is frustrating, is played daily by thousands of men and women. Time and time again, a good golf round is ruined by slow play, a call from a spouse demanding their loved one home, or inclement weather. But for one Hawaiian man, absolutely nothing could get in the way of finishing his round, not even a potential ballistic missile strike.

Alohi Gardner of Honolulu, Hawaii tweeted a video taken by her father, right after the entire state received a mass emergency notification warning the population to seek shelter.

Video - Missile - Towards - Hawaii - Hole

"If you are watching this video, that means I didn't make it. Because of the missile that's coming towards Hawaii. I just parred the last hole. And I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Townhall
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.