Pastor confesses to ‘sexual incident’ with Houston teen who calls his congregation’s response ‘disgusting’

Rare | 1/10/2018 | Danielle Husband
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/savage-cropped.jpg?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

Megachurch pastor Andy Savage of High Point Church in Memphis, Tennessee, received a standing ovation from his congregation Sunday, but it wasn’t for his sermon or good deeds. Instead, the pastor admitted to a “sexual incident” with a high school student that occurred while he served as a youth pastor in Houston in 1998.

“As a college student on staff at a church in Texas more than 20 years ago, I regretfully had a sexual incident with a female high school senior in the church,” Savage told his congregants.

Savage - Night - Jules - Woodson - Home

Savage is referring to the night 17-year-old Jules Woodson accepted a ride home from her Houston church with Savage, her 22-year-old youth pastor. Twenty years later, Woodson is speaking out about what really happened that night alone in his car.

According to a blog post penned by Woodson, Savage brought her to a secluded area and forced her to perform oral sex. Woodson said she complied because she was afraid and confused.

Shock

“I did it because I was scared and I was in shock and I didn’t...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!