Country music legend Loretta Lynn, 85, of Coal Miner's Daughter fame breaks hip months after suffering stroke as sister Crystal Gale asks for 'prayers'

Mail Online | 1/8/2018 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/08/21/47E9DE0200000578-0-image-a-130_1515445590219.jpg

Loretta Lynn has broken her hip inside her Hurricane Mills, Tennessee mansion.

And the 85-year-old country legend's sister Crystal Gale took to Instagram on Monday asking for fans to 'send love and prayers.' She added the singing sensation was still 'in good spirits.'

Months - Coal - Miner - Daughter - Singer

This comes just eight months after the Coal Miner's Daughter singer had a stroke at home.

'I was with Loretta yesterday. She is in good spirits and is doing as well as can be expected with this type of injury,' said Gale.

Love - Prayers

'Everyone send love and prayers.'

A statement posted Monday on her website said Loretta 'is doing well and thanks all her fans for their thoughts and prayers.'

Lynn - Publicist - Calls - DailyMail - Com

Lynn's publicist did not return calls to DailyMail.com.

In May 2017, Lynn suffered a stroke at home that caused her to cancel her tour dates and delay her new album.

October - Country - Music - Hall - Fame

She was last seen in October at the Country Music Hall of Fame for Alan Jackson’s induction.

The brunette beauty is known for her biographical hit Coal Miner’s Daughter, which became a book and a movie starring Sissy Spacek.

Woman - Enough - Pill - Fist - City

She also sang You Ain’t Woman Enough, The Pill, Fist City, Don't Come Home A Drinkin' and One’s On The Way.

Her career spans 60 years and she has...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.