James Franco’s Golden Globes Win Prompts Sexual Harassment Accusers To Come Forward

The Daily Caller | 1/8/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/GettyImages-902345956-e1515447707589.jpg

James Franco likely surprised some viewers when he won the award for Best Actor in a Musical or Comedy at the Golden Globes on Sunday night, but some were more surprised at the pin he was wearing on his lapel.

“Hey James Franco, nice #timesup pin at the #GoldenGlobes,” Sarah Tither-Kaplan wrote. “Remember a few weeks ago when you told me the full nudity you had me do in two of your movies for $100/day wasn’t exploitative because I signed a contract to do it? Time’s up on that!”

TIMESUP - Pin - James - Franco - Violet

“Cute #TIMESUP pin James Franco,” Violet Paley tweeted later Sunday night. “Remember the time you pushed my head down in a car towards your exposed **** & that other time you told my friend to come to your hotel when she was 17? After you had already been caught doing that to a different 17 year old?”

Earlier in the night, Ally Sheedy, who worked with Franco on “The Long Shrift,” wrote a few tweets directed at Franco that have since been deleted, according to Fox News.

Man - James - Franco - Said

“Why is a man hosting? Why is James Franco allowed in? Said...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!