'We usually forget ourselves': Jessica Biel poses in crop top as she shares messages about being kind to yourself after the holidays

Mail Online | 4/8/2015 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
shankay (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/08/18/47E9465300000578-0-image-a-38_1515436952098.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/08/966126627452794568/1024x576_MP4_966126627452794568.mp4

Jessica Biel stunned in a black gown at the Golden Globe awards in Sunday evening as she posed with husband Justin Timberlake.

But the next day it was back to fitness as The Sinner star shared a sexy workout photo to Instagram.

Actress - Caption - 'ourselves - Holidays

In the actress' caption she wrote about giving back to 'ourselves' after the holidays.

Biel's caption began: 'The holidays are all about giving, but we usually forget ourselves.

Somethin - Somethin - Goals - Year

'So why not give yourself a little somethin’ somethin' to jumpstart your goals for the new year?'

She ended with: 'Start with my New Year New You @gaiam picks from @amazon @amazonsports_outdoor.'

Looker - Shape - Crop - Top - Leggings

The looker appeared to be in top shape in her grey crop top and leggings with matching sneakers as she sat on a wood stool in a large studio.

This comes after she stunned at the Globes.

Jessica - Glamour - Strapless - Couture - Husband

Jessica oozed glamour in an ethereal strapless couture gown as she and her husband of five years shared a sweet moment on the red carpet.

The talented star wore trademark brunette tresses swept back in a loose bun, which allowed her beautiful features to shine through.

Mother-of-one - Glow - Help - Beauty - Brand

The mother-of-one boasted a healthy glow with help from beauty brand St Tropez's Tan Enhancing Body Polish and their Instant Tan Finishing Gloss

While she added a pair of sparkly dangling earrings and a diamond bracelet to her accessories, as well as a slick of berry-colored lipstick.

Justin - Handsome - Tuxedo - Shirt - Bow

Justin looked handsome in a black tuxedo, teamed with a black shirt and black bow tie.

The Bringing Sexy Back hitmaker sported the Times Up pin in honor of the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund, which provides legal assistance to women who experienced harassment or abuse in the workplace.

Couple - Event - Day - Justin - Snap

As the gorgeous couple were preparing for the event earlier in the day, Justin posted a cute snap with the caption: 'Damn, my wife is hot!'

Jessica shared...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sorry Mr. Franklin, we couldn't keep it.