She gave Michael Douglas the night off! Catherine Zeta-Jones, 48, reveals her Golden Globe date was her handsome BROTHER

Mail Online | 1/8/2018 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/08/19/47E9359400000578-0-image-a-50_1515438643683.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/08/8371081529063684172/1024x576_MP4_8371081529063684172.mp4

Catherine Zeta-Jones gave her husband Michael Douglas the night off when she attended the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday evening.

Instead, the beautiful Welsh actress brought as her date her brother.

Zorro - Vet - Bash - Michael - Father

The Zorro vet attended the bash to honor Michael's father, 101-year-old stage icon Kirk Douglas.

Catherine has two brothers, David and Lyndon.

Brother - Sibling - David

She did not name which brother she was with, but it appears to be her older sibling David.

Though Catherine's brother was not seen at the awards show, she did share an Instagram photo with him while on the red carpet.

Image - Sunday - Family - Member - Steps

The image was shared on Sunday with her family member two steps behind. He looked dapper in a dark suit.

Her caption read: 'Getting to the Globes on time!!!!! With my brother following!'

Star - Speech

Onstage the star looked incredible as she gave her speech.

'In 1991 my father in law, this living Hollywood legend Kirk, was recognized by the Writer's Guild Of America for his role in ending the Hollywood Blacklist,' she said.

Blacklist - Entertainment - Professionals - Work - Communist

The blacklist saw entertainment professionals denied work because they were accused of having Communist ties.

She reminded the audience how Kirk hired the screenwriter Dalton Trumbo to write the Hollywood epic Spartacus, and insisted his name appear as writer.

Kirk - Catherine - Words - Parts - Speech

Kirk responded to Catherine's words, although in parts his speech was inaudible.

'Catherine,' he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.