Women Outraged At Men For Ignoring The ‘Me Too’ Movement At The Golden Globes

The Daily Caller | 1/7/2018 | Staff
marisha (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/GettyImages-902722656-e1515435290100.jpg

Many women — both inside Hollywood and across the country — are unsatisfied with the effort men put in to help raise awareness for sexual harassment at Sunday night’s Golden Globes Awards.

Prominent actresses publicly vowed to wear black in support of sexual harassment victims, and some wore pins with the phrase “Time’s Up” to protest sexual misconduct.

Everybody - Exhibition - Night - Viewers - Complaints

But not everybody was pleased with the exhibition last night. Angry viewers voiced their complaints on Twitter. And — surprise — most of their frustrations were directed at one gender.

Some users were quick to point out that not every single male in attendance Sunday night ignored “Me Too.”

Night - Host - Seth - Meyers - Pressure

Last night’s host Seth Meyers was likely under the most pressure to mention Hollywood’s issue with sexual harassment. He did mention the issue several times, even joking that “there’s a new era underway — and I can tell because it’s been years...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.