Reunited at last! Roseanne Barr and John Goodman share a laugh as they take to the stage at the 75th annual Golden Globes... as excitement mounts ahead of Roseanne reboot

Mail Online | 1/8/2018 | Connie Rusk For Mailonline;Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/08/11/47E367F800000578-0-image-a-77_1515410694979.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/15/3764375036951837778/1024x576_MP4_3764375036951837778.mp4

Their hit sitcom Roseanne will return to the TV screen this year, after 25 years off-air.

And Roseanne Burr and John Goodman had a brief reunion on Sunday night as they took to the stage at the Golden Globes.

Award - Best - TV - Series-Drama - Duo

Presenting the award for Best TV series-Drama, the dynamic duo left the audience in stitches with a witty joke.

Addressing why the pair were presenting such a serious award, Roseanne, 65, said: 'I'm kinda known for creating some great drama.'

John - Kind - Awards

To which John quipped: 'Not the kind you get awards for.'

After a brief pause, Barr emulated her character with a well-timed 'Oh!'

Roseanne - Gown - Front - Galaxy - Hollywood

Roseanne, looked sensational in a figure-hugging black gown, as she put on a united front with a galaxy of Hollywood stars to show the solidarity with the victims of sexual harassment and assault.

The bubbly comedienne oozed glamour as she styled her brunette looks in sleek curls and accentuated her clear complexion with a glossy pink lip and smoky eye.

John - Dapper - Suit - Bow-tie - Co-star

John, also 65, looked dapper in a black suit and bow-tie as he joined his co-star on stage.

Their mini-reunion comes a day after ABC released a fresh set of shots of the cast of the rebooted Roseanne, which returns for an eight-episode slate in the upcoming months.

Show - Stars - Roseanne - John - Roseanne

The show will bring back all of the original stars, with Roseanne and John starring as Roseanne and Dan Conner, with Laurie Metcalf, Sara Gilbert, Michael Fishman and Alicia Goranson reprising their roles from the first run.

Sarah Chalke, who played Becky after Goranson's 1993 departure to attend college, will play a new role on the reboot as a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!