Oprah’s Golden Globes Speech Has Hollywood’s Eyes Set On 2020

The Daily Caller | 1/7/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/GettyImages-902753408-e1515422898654.jpg

Although Oprah Winfrey has repeatedly denied speculation that she will run for president, her Golden Globes speech has all of Hollywood hoping she will.

Oprah accepted the Cecil B. DeMille Award for lifetime achievement at the 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards on Sunday night where she delivered an inspirational speech that has her celebrity friends and others looking towards 2020.

Actress - Woman - Award - Importance - Press

The 63-year-old actress started off speaking on what it meant to her to be the first black woman to receive the prestigious award then went on to address the importance of the free press, the sexual misconduct issue not just in Hollywood, but in all industries and finally declaring that “a new day is on the horizon!”

Shipping efficiently?

Business - Maersk - Line - Experience - Logistics

Grow your business with Maersk line and experience logistics solutions that can deliver from star...

“In my career, what I’ve always tried my best to do, whether on television or through film, is to say something about how men and women really behave. To say how we experience shame, how we love and how we rage, how we fail, how we retreat, persevere and how we overcome,” Oprah said.

People - Things - Life - Quality - Share

“I’ve interviewed and portrayed people who’ve withstood some of the ugliest things life can throw at you, but the one quality all of them seem to share is an ability to maintain hope for a brighter morning, even during our darkest nights. So I want all the girls watching here, now, to know that a new day is on the horizon! And when that new day finally dawns, it will be because of a lot of magnificent women, many...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!