Sam Taylor-Johnson, 50, flaunts her cleavage in lace embellished side-split dress as she cosies up to husband Aaron, 27, at the Golden Globe Awards

Mail Online | 1/8/2018 | Lily Waddell For Mailonline
iVchan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/08/10/47E3101000000578-0-image-a-75_1515406657235.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/02/12/4261948708233560144/1024x576_MP4_4261948708233560144.mp4

They tied the knot in 2012, proving their critics wrong in spite of their 23-year age difference.

And Sam Taylor-Johnson, 50, put on a very cosy display with her husband Aaron, 27, at the 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards, in Los Angeles on Sunday.

Partner - Hand - Waist - Fifty - Shades

With her partner's hand wrapped firmly around her waist, the Fifty Shades Of Grey director teased a glimpse of her eye-popping cleavage thanks to the semi-sheer floral lace neckline of her evening attire.

The British filmmaker flaunted her slender legs in the high-cut split of her floor-length dress when she graced the red carpet with her man.

Beauty - Director - Netflix - Series - Gypsy

Accentuating her youthful beauty, the director of Netflix series Gypsy wore deftly touches of eye make-up and a shade of pink lipstick for a bright pop of colour.

The golden-haired beauty looked happier than ever on the arm of dapper actor Aaron, who donned a black tuxedo and bow tie for the occasion.

Sam - Aaron - HFPA - Annual - Golden

Sam and Aaron later headed to HFPA 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards as they continued the star-studded party with a whole host of Hollywood's elite.

The lovebirds raise their two young children, seven-year-old Wylda Rae and five-year-old Romy, together at their glamorous home.

Sam - Angelica - Jessie - Marriage - Jay

Sam is also mother to 20-year-old Angelica and 12-year-old Jessie from her first marriage to Jay Jopling.

The mother-of-four was married to the art dealer in 1997 but they decided to go their separate ways for good in 2008.

Sam - Heartache - Aaron - Filmmaker - Choice

Sam moved on her heartache with Aaron and the filmmaker defiantly defended her choice to marry a man 23 years her senior in June 2017.

'If I gave a second thought to other people, I would be the unhappiest person, probably still in a miserable marriage,' she told The Hollywood Reporter.

'People - Marriage - Lot

'People like to talk about it. I'm like, "Yeah, but it works better than my last marriage". It's lasted longer than a lot of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!