'I was told to kill myself': YouTube star shares shocking beauty tutorial that sees her writing 'pig', 'fat', and 'ugly' across her face to reflect just some of the cruel insults she received in 2017

Mail Online | 1/5/2018 | Clemence Michallon For Dailymail.com
smnth28smnth28 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/05/19/47C9F31D00000578-0-image-a-43_1515180117480.jpg

THIS IS ME 💪🏽 In 2017, I was called a pig, fat, ugly, a monster... I was told I should kill myself because of how I look. I received thousands of messages like this all year & there have been times where I let those words destroy me. But as my confidence strengthened, I became a fortress of self-love that could not be broken by the words of unhappy people. I learned quickly that happy people don’t say hurtful things. And that happiness begins with self-love. The girl I see in the mirror is beautiful with and without makeup, whether I am a size 6 or a size 16. So as 2018 begins, I’m leaving behind all of the words that once hurt me - all of the doubt that once controlled me. No one can tell us who we are. We are glorious. We are beautiful. We are worthy. This video is a small victory in my self-love revolution & I can’t wait to continue the fight in 2018. I am not the things they say I am. I will never be reduced to their words. I am brave, I am strong, I am who I’m meant to be. This is me. 💖 P R O D U C T S // @farsalicare unicorn essence @beautyblender @maybelline master camo color correcting pen @urbandecaycosmetics brow box, naked skin concealer, blush in “video” @jouercosmetics lipliner tawny rose @doseofcolors liquid lip in truffle @toofaced chocolate gold palette, born this way concealer & peel off glitter liner @maccosmetics @patrickstarrr #macpatrickstarrr setting powder @kkwbeauty contour kit @hudabeauty jade lashes & winter solstice palette SONG: “This is Me” Cover by @emoniwilkins & @the7thaveband. Originally sung by @KealaSettle from the incredible movie #thegreatestshowman #wakeupandmakeup #tarte #hudabeauty #toofaced #makeup #tutorial #diy #instatut #beauty #makeuptutorial #wtfbeautyhacks #1minutemakeup #beautylook #benefitcosmetics #allmodernmakeup #makeupclips #eyeblogbeauty #hairmakeupdiary #makegirlz #beautyqueens4ever #melformakeup #transformation #peachyqueenblog

A post shared by Nabela Noor (@nabela) on

A beauty vlogger created a powerful make-up tutorial that saw her write 'pig', 'fat' and 'ugly' on her face to reflect the insults directed at her by online bullies.

Nabela Noor, a Bangladeshi-American YouTuber, shared the powerful clip on her Instagram account a few days ago.

Vlogger - Video - Shimmering - Pink - Primer

The vlogger, 26, started her video as she often does, by applying a shimmering pink primer onto her face.

But she then used a brown product, likely a contouring cream, to scrawl 'pig' across her forehead, followed by 'fat' and 'ugly' on each of her cheeks.

Pig - Fat - Monster - Nabela - Pennsylvania

'In 2017, I was called a pig, fat, ugly, a monster... I was told I should kill myself because of how I look,' Nabela, of Pennsylvania, wrote in an Instagram post in which she shared the clip.

'I received thousands of messages like this all year & there have been times where I let those words destroy me.

Confidence - Fortress - Self-love - Words - People

'But as my confidence strengthened, I became a fortress of self-love that could not be broken by the words of unhappy people.'

Tears welled from Nabela's eyes after she wrote the hurtful words on her own skin, but the beauty vlogger promptly wiped them off and continued her video.

Product - Insults

Using a different product, she crossed out the insults....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?