Life in plastic, not so fantastic! Brand's bizarre $5 SEE-THROUGH bra leaves customers furious, as they brand the 'horrible, unwearable' lingerie a total 'waste of money'

Mail Online | 1/4/2018 | Clemence Michallon For Dailymail.com
marisha (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/03/22/47BC9B0000000578-0-image-a-79_1515016897536.jpg

A bizarre, see-through bra made out of plastic and available for purchase on the internet has left customers very disappointed, and has been branded a 'waste of money' with a 'horrible' fit.

Shein, a retailer that originated in New Jersey, is selling the bra for $5 on its website, where it is described as a 'clear bra' with matching 'adjustable straps'.

Accessory - Rating - Stars - Customers - Reviews

While the accessory has an average rating of 3.1 stars out of a possible five, several customers have left reviews explaining how sorely disappointed they were after purchasing the puzzling garment.

'Got kinda crushed in the mail, definitely way too small (I bought a large and I usually wear a 34D) and it was tiny. But it was a NOVELTY and definitely worth the $5,' one person wrote in a three-star review.

People - Material - Plastic - Beverage - Bottles

At least three other people compared the material to the plastic used to manufacture beverage bottles.

'Noisy material, sounds like coke bottle or Pepsi bottle when crushed, better plastic could have been used, u need to keep this bra separately in the wardwrob as there will be a crease on the bra by pressure, will be in a bad shape [sic],' another person wrote.

Others - Bra - Issues - Sizing

Others pointed out that the bra is uncomfortable, and several had issues with the sizing.

'I wear a 32...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.