Meryl Streep Attacks Melania Trump, BACKFIRES Spectacularly!

Truthfeed | 1/3/2018 | Eren Moreno
TaylorShaye (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://truthfeednews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/meryl-streep-melania-009-01-e1515004073601.jpg

Meryl Streep has been facing tons of scrutiny for ignoring the sexually abusive behavior of both Roman Polanski and Harvey Weinstein.

During a recent interview with the New York Times on the #MeToo movement, Streep deflected from her own hypocrisy by demanding to know why First Lady Melania is silent on sexual abuse and what her #MeToo story is.

Streep - Shreds - Twitter - Attempt - Deflection

As you can imagine, Streep was quickly ripped to shreds on Twitter for this pathetic attempt at deflection.

“What do you make of the fact, though, that people are waiting for you to speak?” she was asked by Times reporter Cara Buckley.

Silence - Silence - Melania - Trump - Ivanka

“I don’t want to hear about the silence of me,” she responded. “I want to hear about the silence of Melania Trump. I want to hear from her. She has so much that’s valuable to say. And so does Ivanka. I want her to speak now.”

Streep implored Melania and Ivanka Trump to speak out more vocally on the “me too” movement,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Truthfeed
Wake Up To Breaking News!