Ellen Page reveals she has secretly MARRIED 'extraordinary' girlfriend Emma Portner after just six months of dating

Mail Online | 1/3/2018 | Louise Saunders For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/03/21/47BC520D00000578-0-image-a-105_1515014622340.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/bc/rtmp_uds/1418450360/2015/09/14/1418450360_4483144351001_4483085731001.mp4

Ellen Page has secretly married her girlfriend Emma Portner, just six months after going public with their romance.

The actress, 30, revealed the happy news in a series of Instagram posts on Wednesday afternoon, which showed the couple kissing and showing off their matching wedding bands.

Juno - Star - Woman - Wife - Emmaportner

The Juno star wrote: 'Can’t believe I get to call this extraordinary woman my wife. @emmaportner.'

Emma, 22, a dancer and contemporary jazz teacher, posted the same photographs to her account alongside the caption: 'I get to call this incredible woman MY WIFE! I LOVE YOU!'

Ellen - Emma - Romance - Months - July

Ellen and Emma went public with their romance just six months ago in July 2017 when they were spotted kissing outside a branch of Cafe Gratitude in Los Angeles.

The relationship came just a few months after the actress split from her ex-girlfriend, artist Samantha Thomas, after 18 months of dating.

Ellen - Samantha - January - Time - Love

Ellen and Samantha were last pictured together in January 2017, but it is not known exactly when they called time on their long-term love.

Ellen recently revealed she felt a 'happiness and an inner peace' after she made the decision to publicly come out as gay back in 2014.

Star - World - Human - Rights - Campaign

The award-winning star told the world that she was a **** at a Human Rights Campaign event on Valentine's Day in February 2014 in a rousing speech which earned her a standing ovation.

The actress subsequently admitted that her decision to be honest about who she is has had immensely positive effect on her life.

Diva - Magazine - September - Ellen - 'Everything

Speaking to Diva magazine in September 2017, Ellen said: 'Everything is different. From one day to the next [after coming out], I felt a happiness and an inner peace which I hadn't known for years.

'My life now is overwhelming and I'm glad to be in a position where I can support my community and also help show that you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
This space intentionally left blank