Brooklyn Decker and Andy Roddick introduce baby girl Stevie as the model gives birth to their second child

Mail Online | 4/17/2009 | Louise Saunders For Dailymail.com
duck.ie (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/03/18/47BB055600000578-0-image-a-42_1515004572582.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2015/12/08/1725328785649087164/1024x576_1725328785649087164.mp4

Brooklyn Decker and Andy Roddick have welcomed their second child into the world.

The model, 30, and the retired tennis player, 35, announced the arrival of a baby girl via Brooklyn's Instagram page on Wednesday morning.

Bundle - Joy - Snap - Star - Lot

Cuddling up to her tiny bundle of joy in a sweet snap, the What To Expect When You're Expecting star joked that she had a lot on her plate as the mother of a toddler and a newborn - as well as two injured dogs.

A source later confirmed to People the couple had named their baby girl Stevie.

Brooklyn - Photo - Toddler - Dog - Cone

Brooklyn wrote alongside the adorable photo: 'A newborn, a toddler, a dog in a cone, a dog with a tumor but I’m having a good hair day so it’s fine we’re fine I’m fine.'

The model and actress looked utterly radiant as she posed make-up free for the shot, with her newborn baby girl snuggled up to her chest in a black onesie.

Family - Pet - Pooches - Bulldogs - Bob

One of family's pet pooches - bulldogs Bob Costas and Billie Jean King - could also be seen in the background with a cone on his head.

The new arrival is a second child for Brooklyn and Andy, who are already proud parents to son Hank, two.

Couple - March

The couple began dating in 2007 and got engaged the following March.

A little over one year later, Brooklyn and Andy tied the knot on April 17, 2009, at the sportsman's home in Austin, Texas.

July - Couple - Child

In July, the couple announced they were expecting their second child and revealed they were preparing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!