'I knew there was chaos... I could see the cockpit': Christine Lampard reveals she had a premonition about 9/11 the NIGHT BEFORE the attack... because she was 'in the plane in the dream'

Mail Online | 9/11/2001 | Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/03/16/47BAA21600000578-0-image-a-45_1514998134525.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/20/4617126664357759746/1024x576_MP4_4617126664357759746.mp4

Christine Lampard revealed she had a dream about the September 11 terror attacks the evening before the horrific incident occurred.

The 38-year-old TV host made the shocking confession on Wednesday morning's episode of Loose Women as she told her co-panellists about her premonition about the terrorist attack that killed 2,996 people and injured over 6,000 others.

Depths - Dream - Christine - Incident - Day

Revealing the shocking depths of her dream, Christine explained when the incident happened the following day she said: 'I was in the plane within the dream'.

Christine spoke about the dream during a segment about destiny, where she stunned her colleagues with the story.

'I - Dream - State - Mum - Work

She said: 'I had a dream about 9/11. I woke up after it in such a state and I told my mum. And I was in work the day it happened and I thought, I saw that.

'I was in the plane within the dream. I knew there was chaos. I could see the cockpit and I could see hundreds of windows. It happened days before it happened.'

Defence - Criticism - 'I - Sense - Person

In defence of criticism, she added: 'I am a common sense person. I am willing for someone to explain it. I’m not claiming anything. There probably was something that sparked it but it shook me up for days afterwards.'

The horrific events were a series of four coordinated attacks by Islamic...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into"--Jonathan Swift