Little Mix singer Jade Thirlwall, 25, gifts her mum brand new £23,000 car for Christmas... after lavishing her with Chanel handbag and Disneyland trip for the whole family

Mail Online | 1/3/2018 | Becky Freeth for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/03/13/47BA064F00000578-0-image-a-37_1514986124163.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/03/6641303349378305344/1024x576_MP4_6641303349378305344.mp4

Little Mix star Jade Thirlwall has capped off the band's most successful year by buying her mother a £23,000 Christmas present.

The 25-year-old gifted mum Norma Badwi a brand new MINI Cooper Hatch last week, after paying tribute to the people who got her to where she is.

Jade - Mother - Norma - Daughter - Surprise

Jade's mother Norma thanked her 'generous and kind-hearted' daughter for the 'fantastic surprise', which was captured in a touching video posted to Instagram by the singer on Wednesday.

'Before you treat yourself, you must look after the people who got you where you are today ♥️' she wrote, as she thanked the Blackburn dealership for making her 'mam's Christmas extra special'.

Video - Moment - Jade - Mother - Newcastle

The video captures the moment Jade walked her mother out of their Newcastle home where her shiny new ride was wrapped in a giant red bow.

'It was the most fantastic surprise,' Jade's mum told The Shields Gazette on Wednesday.

'She - Something - Trip - Disneyland - Family

'She said it was just something that she wanted to do for me, but she is so generous she even bought a trip for Disneyland for the whole family and on my birthday she got me a Chanel handbag.

'It is lovely that she is so kind hearted. She is so giving, she loves to give, not receive, and is so involved with charity.'

Representative - Bowker - MailOnline - Car - Value

A representative for Bowker told MailOnline that the car has a recommended retail value of £23,000 owing to additional extras like mood lighting.

The automatic car was built especially by Jade and the team at Bowker BMW and MINI in Blackburn using the MINI website.

Dave - Pope

Dave Pope,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.