I just had your baby! Natasha Bedingfield is pictured for the first time since becoming a mum as she arrives home in LA after New Year's Eve birth

Mail Online | 1/3/2018 | Becky Freeth for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/03/11/47B991E200000578-0-image-a-6_1514978406219.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/02/15/4709179287634133279/1024x576_4709179287634133279.mp4

She had the 'happiest New Year ever', after becoming a mum for the first time on Sunday.

And Natasha Beddingfield looked like she was starting 2018 with a pocketful of sunshine on Tuesday as she arrived back at her Los Angeles home with her mother.

Babies - Singer - Birth - Matt - Robinson

The I Wanna Have Your Babies singer, 36, revealed that she had given birth to husband Matt Robinson's first child on New Year's Eve when she posted a picture of the word 'Mum' on her coffee cup.

Though she wasn't pictured with her newborn, Natasha was driven home by her lookalike mother who was gleefully smiling behind her when they emerged from cars.

Natasha - Comfort - Denim - Shirt - Khaki

Natasha was dressed for comfort in a loose-fitting denim shirt, not needing the khaki jacket that she held in her hands.

Thanks to the demands of new parenthood, Natasha was also styled in a fuss-free fashion with her hair pulled back and minimal make-up on.

Baby - Name - November - Couple - Boy

She's yet to confirm the baby's name, yet it was confirmed in November that the couple were expecting a boy.

MailOnline has contacted a representative for Natasha for further comment.

Natasha - Share - Baby - Joy - Weekend

Natasha was delighted to share her baby joy at the weekend with a make-up free photo from her hospital bed.

The 36-year-old appeared full of joy as she thrust a coffee into the air, appearing to have called herself 'Mum' for the first time on the side of a Starbucks cup.

'Omg - Guess - End - Year - Year

She captioned it: 'Omg! Guess what just happened at the very end of this year! The happiest new Year ever!'

Her fans were thrilled with her latest post as they took to the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
No matter where you go, there you are.