'Where did my **** go?' Fitness fan Davina McCall, 50, pines for her curvier pre-baby figure as she laments losing her bust after starting a family... amid marriage split

Mail Online | 1/3/2018 | Becky Freeth for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/03/09/47B90BA000000578-0-image-a-41_1514972615595.jpg

She recently said that she couldn't lose her six-pack, even if she tried.

But Davina McCall was lamenting her old ample bust on Tuesday night, as she poured over old presenting photographs from her game show days.

Superfit - Davina - Husband - Years - Children

Superfit Davina, 50, who has recently split from her husband after 17 years, blamed her three children as she admired her figure from her mid-thirties.

'What happened to my ****? Where did they go?' she asked her Twitter followers, before answering herself by saying: 'Three children!!'

Davina - Pictures - Show - Home - Kate

Davina reposted pictures of her show Don't Try This At Home!, in which she starred alongside Kate Thornton and Paul Hendy.

The Saturday night game show, which ran between 1998 and 2001, featured real people facing tough challenges.

Time - Davina - Husband - Matthew - Robertson

It was during this time that Davina met and married her second husband Matthew Robertson.

However it wasn't until Davina was charged with presenting Big Brother, between 2000 and 2010, that she welcomed their three children, Holly, 16, Tilly, 14 and Chester, 11.

Body - Years - Size - Weight

Her body has certainly transformed in the last 20 years and she says she is now a Size 10, as oposed to Size 10-12 and her weight is stable at a healthy 9st10lbs.

In an interview with new! magazine this week, Davina said that her enviable abs are also now just things she'll never lose.

She said: 'Do you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!