'Diamonds are forever': Paris Hilton basks in glow of $2M engagement ring in Instagram pic... and enjoys romantic stroll with fiancé Chris Zylka in Aspen

Mail Online | 1/3/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/03/04/47B6763700000578-0-image-a-10_1514952331817.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/03/8040722133592686092/1024x576_MP4_8040722133592686092.mp4

Diamonds Are Forever... ✨✨💎✨✨

A post shared by Paris Hilton (@parishilton) on

She's the heiress to an immense hotel fortune but Paris Hilton appears to nevertheless be greatly impressed with her new $2 million engagement ring.

The 36-year-old posted a black-and-white photo to her Instagram on Tuesday showing her in profile wearing a diamond choker, diamond earrings and her latest accessory presented to her by boyfriend Chris Zylka.

'Diamonds - Forever - Paris - Photo - Case

'Diamonds Are Forever,' Paris captioned the photo in case anyone was in doubt.

Chris, an actor who has appeared on TV shows The Leftovers and Twisted, popped the question on New Year's Eve on Aspen's snowy slopes.

Couple - Years - Break - Ski - Resort

The couple, who have been dating for almost two years, have been enjoying a festive break in the tony ski resort.

And on Tuesday, they enjoyed a romantic stroll together arm-in-arm in the Colorado city with Paris donning a shiny gold jacket and oversized reflective sunglasses.

Fiance - Jeans - T-shirt - Camo - Jacket

Her new fiance was more dressed down, wearing ripped jeans and a long baggy t-shirt with a camo jacket.

Chris, 32, doted on his lady love, placing an affectionate hand on her hip as they walked along together.

Synchronicity - Beanies

They showed off their synchronicity by donning matching black knitted beanies.

Paris, who's had a string of romantic relationships, gushed on social media that she is the 'luckiest' and 'happiest' girl in the world to have finally found 'the one.'

Pictures - Media - Actor - Knee - Backdrop

After sharing pictures on social media of the actor going down on one knee against a backdrop of snowy mountains, she gushed: 'I am so excited to be engaged to the love of my life and my best friend. I have never felt so happy, safe and loved. He is perfect for me in every way and showed me that fairytales really do exist!'

It turns...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't panic!