Colorado shooter live-streamed deadly moment he fired 100 bullets at cops killing one and injuring four others as it's revealed a law college had warned students about him

Mail Online | 1/1/2018 | Jessa Schroeder;Valerie Edwards;Mary Kekatos For Dailymail.com
marisha (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/02/06/47B0C7AD00000578-0-image-a-19_1514875171340.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/02/642239837785534835/1024x576_MP4_642239837785534835.mp4

The gunman who killed a deputy and injured four other officers after firing 100 rounds during a horrific 'ambush attack' in Colorado live streamed the incident as officials at a former college he attended revealed his history of erratic behavior.

Periscope footage from the Highlands Ranch apartment of Matthew Riehl, 37, reveals him screaming early Sunday in a dark room while telling officers, 'go away, go away! Don't come in! I've warned you. Identify... What's your name?' as several shots are fired.

F**k - Outta - Warrant - Riehl

'Get the f**k outta here! Get out! Leave me alone! Why are you here? You don't have a warrant,' Riehl shouted.

Deputy Zackari Parrish, 29, was shot dead while responding to a verbal disturbance call by Riehl around 5:15am from the apartment.

Deputy - Mike - Doyle - Deputy - Taylor

Deputy Mike Doyle, 28, Deputy Taylor Davis, 30, Deputy Jeffrey Pelle, 32, - all of the Douglas County Sheriff's Office - and 41-year-old Castle Rock Police Officer Tom O'Donnell were injured.

Douglas County Sheriff Tony Spurlock revealed at a press conference Sunday that all of the remaining officers are in stable condition.

Authorities - Riehl - Task - Force - Unit

Authorities had publicly identified Riehl - who was shot dead by the joint task force unit.

In the recorded altercation, he continues to yell: 'Go away! Leave me alone! Go! Get out! (shots fired) They broke my door! They broke my door! They broke my door!' he repeats.

'Why - Clip

'Why, why, why?! he screamed. 'Leave me alone,' he is finally heard saying in the clip.

Riehl, an Iraq war veteran, posted a YouTube clip earlier this month claiming he was trying to unseat his local sheriff.

Video - Gunman - Periscope - Hour - Killing

In another video the gunman posted on Periscope in hour before the killing, he is shown rambling as he chugs scotch.

Riehl curses and spews details about his roommate following a fight the two allegedly had.

'I - Lovers

'I thought we were lovers ... are you kicking me out?' he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.