'Jungle is massive': Myleene Klass recreates THAT famous white bikini shower scene... 11 years after sexy two-piece re-launched her career on I'm A Celebrity

Mail Online | 1/1/2018 | Rebecca Davison for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/01/17/47AEEAED00000578-0-image-a-80_1514828026424.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/07/6584768160713623691/1024x576_MP4_6584768160713623691.mp4

She claims that the white bikini she wore on I'm A Celebrity in 2006 re-launched her career as she posed in the famous waterfall.

And Myleene Klass looked sensational when she posed in an almost identical two-piece as she went back into the jungle on holiday to an unknown destination.

Figure - Day - Look

The 39-year-old showed off her trim figure and looked as though she had barely aged a day since she first wore the look.

She captioned one image of herself in the waterfalls with the words, 'Don't go chasing...' alongside the water droplet emoji.

Mother-of-two - Picture - Trees - Palm - Tree

The mother-of-two also shared a picture of herself standing among some trees, writing, 'Jungle is massive,' alongside a palm tree emoji.

Myleene's latest snaps comes soon after she said she 'nearly didn't have' the very bikini that made her a household name, as it had been a last minute buy following the advice of show producers.

Hear'Say - Star - Appearance - ITV - Keyhole

The former Hear'Say star explained during an appearance on ITV's Through the Keyhole I’m a Celebrity special that she had rushed to a shop just moments before entering the jungle, as her original choice in swimwear was deemed 'not fit' for the camera.

Myleene starred as a guest on the show, joining host Keith Lemon and fellow stars Stacey Solomon, Jimmy Carr and Tony Blackburn.

Moment - Jungle - Picture - Action - Shower

She was reminded of her bikini moment in the jungle, as a picture of her in action in the shower flashed up on screen, prompting Keith to tell her: 'You invented the white bikini in the jungle.'

And sharing an insight into how she decided to include the two-piece among her limited camp possessions, Myleene revealed: 'I very nearly didn't have that bikini.'

Cheeky - Keith - 'You - Myleene - 'I

Cheeky Keith quickly questioned: 'You were going to go naked?' before Myleene explained: 'I had this red bikini and I had a stripy bikini, but the producers said it...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!