Heartbroken Rumer Willis wants to have her “DWTS” tattoo removed after her partner Val Chmerkovskiy “moved on.”

Rare | 1/1/2018 | Norman Quarrinton
abbycraig (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/befunky-collage.jpg?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

Because he takes care of me when I'm sicker than a dog 😷🤧🤒

A post shared by Jenna Johnson (@dance10jenna) on

so proud of mah lady. selfie stick and all. 👑#wcweveryday

A post shared by Valentin (@iamvalc) on

Thankful for @laseraway helping me make my tattoos disappear

A post shared by Rumer Willis (@rumerwillis) on

Former “Dancing with the Stars” champion Rumer Willis is reportedly having her commemorative tattoo removed after her former partner Val Chmerkovskiy “moved on,” according to Page Six.

According to the gossip website’s sources, Willis got the tattoo after the duo won the ABC reality dancing competition in 2015, but began having it removed in November when Chmerkovskiy went public with his relationship with fellow “DWTS” pro Jenna Johnson.

Rumer - Val - Tattoo - Source - Website

“Rumer was so infatuated with Val when they won, she got this giant tattoo of them dancing together,” a source told the website. “Now she feels like a fool, so she’s now undergoing this painful tattoo removal.”

Page Six reports that Willis — who is oldest daughter of movie stars Demi Moore and Bruce Willis — was spotted leaving an LA tattoo removal facility with a bandage around her upper arm.

Month - Advertisement - Removal - Instagram - Bad

That same month she posted an advertisement for tattoo removal on Instagram which read, “Bad ink? It’s time for LaserAway!” The “Empire” actress captioned the image with “Thankful for @laseraway helping me make my tattoos disappear.”

The on and off relationship between “Dancing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Have you forgotten?