Dissed off: Meghan Markle's mom Doria seen for first time since Prince Harry maligned fiancee's family while future royal's sister uses the free press to promote her upcoming memoir

Mail Online | 12/28/2017 | Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
marisha (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/28/21/479CEF9900000578-0-image-a-28_1514495087495.jpg

Meghan Markle's mother was seen for the first time since her future son-in-law's controversial comment about her family on Thursday as she strolled around Los Angeles.

Doria Ragland kept a low profile as she walked her dogs in a pair of leggings and a white long-sleeved shirt,keeping her face hidden behind a pair of sunglasses.

Doubt - Holiday - Doria - Daughter - Elbows

It was no doubt a difficult holiday for Doria, who was away from her daughter while she rubbed elbows with Queen Elizabeth and company at Sandringham.

That was a big change from last year, when Meghan returned to Toronto after spending the days before Christmas with Prince Harry and was with Doria on the holiday.

Meghan - Attendance - Royal - Gathering - Time

Meghan's attendance at the annual royal gathering marked the first time a person who had not yet married into the family was invited to join divinely-righted group, and she made a smashing impression according to Prince Harry.

He revealed that in an interview with Radio 4 before going on to state: ''She's getting in there and it's the family I suppose that she's never had.'

Response - Meghan - Half-sister - Samantha - Family

That drew a quick response from Meghan's half-sister Samantha, who tweeted: 'Actually she has a large family who were always there with her and for her. Our household was very normal and when dad and Doria divorced, we all made it so it was like she had two houses. No one was estranged, she was just too busy.'

She then used the moment to also plug her upcoming project by adding: 'Read...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.