'I kissed her on the forehead and said "I love you"... I didn't know that would be my last kiss': Husband tearfully tells of how his wife was mauled to death by two pitbulls on Christmas Eve as he calls for the owner to be punished

Mail Online | 12/27/2017 | Emily Crane For Dailymail.com
marisha (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/27/17/47988FD100000578-0-image-a-40_1514394336015.jpg

The husband of a woman mauled to death by two pitbulls on Christmas Eve has tearfully recalled their last moments together as he called for the owner of the two dogs to be punished.

Lorraine Brock Saylor, 66, had gone outside her Kentucky home on Sunday morning to feed their cat when the neighbor's two pitbulls fatally attacked her.

Husband - John - Saylor

Her husband, John Saylor, was also attacked when he rushed to help.

The couple, who had been married 38 years, both suffered about 20 bites each on their arms, head and neck in the vicious attack.

John - Gun - Pitbulls

John was eventually able to break free and grab his gun. He shot dead one of the pitbulls while the other fled after being injured.

By the time John was able to reach his wife, he found her dead on their front porch.

'She - Pounds - John - WATE - Body

'She was weak and about 105 pounds,' John told WATE. 'I saw her body on the porch and I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.