Jorge Ramos: Trump broke me

donsurber.blogspot.com | 12/22/2017 | Don Surber
entengo (Posted by) Level 3
In the summer of 2015, Univision anchor Jorge Ramos was on top of the world, ma. He had taken on that deplorable Donald John Trump, who was running for president.

From the Washington Post:

Contrast - Romney - Obama - Trump - Interview

In contrast to Romney and Obama, Trump has refused multiple interview requests from Ramos, including one extended by Univision on Tuesday night. So, Ramos showed up at that Tuesday news conference determined to do what he thought necessary to get Trump to answer key questions about immigration for Univision's audience.

In practical terms: Ramos stood up and began asking questions at the start. He didn't wait to be called on by Trump. And, in the now-well-documented moments that followed, Trump told Ramos to "sit down" and "go back to Univision."

Trump - Change - Heart - Ramos - Questions

Trump quickly had a change of heart, let Ramos back in, and answered his questions.

The Post called Ramos a pit bull and tough interviewer.

Ways - Ramos - Role - Model - Jim

In many ways, Ramos is a role model for Jim Acosta of CNN.

Ramos is an advocate for Marxism with its globalism and desire to erase borders.

Trump - President - Anchorman

Now that Trump is president, the big tough anchorman is whingeing.

From News Busters:

Donald - Trump - Ramos - Interview - Radio

“With Donald Trump there, I have never been treated so badly. I have never been insulted so much. We’ve never been attacked so much. They have never tried to run us out as much as now,” Ramos vented in an interview with the Spanish radio network Cadena SER.

Ramos, who proclaimed himself...
(Excerpt) Read more at: donsurber.blogspot.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: