Shout out to my Alex! Perrie Edwards looks smitten with footballer beau Oxlade-Chamberlain as she flashes her abs in cosy date night snap

Mail Online | 12/21/2017 | Becky Freeth for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/21/13/477FCE9600000578-0-image-a-78_1513863412850.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/04/13/7701295541199782267/1024x576_MP4_7701295541199782267.mp4

They are preparing for their second Christmas as a couple.

But Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has hinted that it will be their happiest yet, after sharing a sweet dedication to girlfriend Perrie Edwards on Instagram.

Liverpool - Footballer - Alex - Picture - Little

Liverpool footballer Alex posted a holiday-style picture with the gorgeous Little Mix singer as she hangs off him in a bralet during a festive night out.

He quoted Drake song Make Me Proud when he wrote alongside it: 'Only you can do it just like that.'

Bra - Perrie - Abs - Denim - Jacket

In just a bra, Perrie showed off her abs with a denim jacket seductively draped off her shoulders and Alex certainly seemed smug about his gorgeous girlfriend with a sly smile plastered across his face.

The footballer posted the picture one week after Perrie put up a similar shot from the same date night.

Dedication - Life - Scenes - Slip - Pet

Her dedication was more revealing about their life behind the scenes when she let slip about her precious pet name for him.

She wrote: 'I shall call him SQUISHY and he shall be MINE and he shall be MY squishy!'

Snap - Perrie - Kiss - Cheek - Boyfriend

In the snap, Perrie could be seen planting a kiss on the cheek of her boyfriend, who wore a huge, proud smile across his face.

Perrie had been pining after her beau during the band's Glory Days tour, which recently came to a close.

Week - Preparations - Season

Yet this week they have been eagerly making preparations for the festive season together.

The sports star, 24, tagged his singing sweetheart in a cute story shared to his Instagram page that saw the couple eating snacks and watching TV together, as they prepared for some last-minute Christmas shopping.

Alex - Perrie - Posts - Christmas - Tree

Alex also tagged Perrie in his posts and shared a decorated Christmas tree and present emoji alongside his caption.

The Black Magic hit-maker, who famously dated fellow X Factor contestant Zayn Malik, looked content and perfectly at ease in Alex's company....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!