Myleene Klass SIZZLES while flaunting her peachy posterior in sexy semi-sheer lingerie and suspenders... as she teases a look at her new underwear collection

Mail Online | 12/16/2017 | Roxy Simons For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/16/00/475E8E8000000578-0-image-a-123_1513384102737.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/07/6584768160713623691/1024x576_MP4_6584768160713623691.mp4

She has credited her famous white bikini for re-launching her career, following those jungle shower scenes that aired of her during her time on I'm A Celebrity in 2006.

And now Myleene Klass, 39, has been seen teasing an entirely new range of lingerie as she shared some behind-the-scenes photos of her new Littlewoods line.

Pop - Singer-turned-model - Designs - Slew - Racy

The former pop singer-turned-model previewed her sexy new designs in a slew of racy Instagram snaps on Friday, with one seeing Myleene slip into a semi-sheer all-in-one and suspenders to flaunt her pert behind.

Myleene left little to the imagination as she leaned over a table in her saucy getup to preview the shots that had been taken on set.

Peachy - Beauty - Lacy - Suspenders - Bodice

Showcasing her peachy posterior the beauty looked sensational in her lacy suspenders and fitted bodice, as she casually spoke to her fully-dressed colleagues.

Teasing fans, Myleene posted the photo on her social media writing: 'Just another day at the office...'

Snap - Myleene - Triangle - Bra - Bust

In another snap, Myleene was seen donning a cut-out triangle bra that framed her bust and boasted rose embroidery. With her cropped locks perfectly curled, Myleene sported a glamorous make-up look and cheekily held photographer David Woollacott's camera up to the lens.

The steamy photoshoot for Littlewoods is just one of her many modelling contracts that she has landed since appearing on I'm A Celebrity over ten years ago.

Myleene - Bikini - Household - Name - Buy

But Myleene has recently revealed that she 'nearly didn't have' the very bikini that made her a household name, as it had been a last minute buy following the advice of show producers.

The former Hear'Say star explained during an appearance on ITV's Through the Keyhole I’m a Celebrity special that she had rushed to a shop just moments before entering the jungle, as her original choice in swimwear was deemed 'not fit' for the camera.

Myleene

Myleene starred as a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!