BOMBSHELL: WASHINGTON STATE REP MATT SHEA ON SEALED HEARINGS IN BUNDY RANCH TRIAL & WHY THIS COULD GET THE BUNDY CASE TOSSED

The Washington Standard | 12/15/2017 | Tim Brown
Click For Photo: http://thewashingtonstandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/20160211_181046ab-809x539.jpg

Washington State Representative Matt Shea met with Shari Dovale of Redoubt News and dropped a bombshell concerning the sealed hearings that are currently taking place in the Bundy Ranch trials, informing Americans about the “unethical and potentially illegal behavior” of the Bureau of Land Management when it came to dealing with the Bundy family.

Shea began by putting forth a type of disclaimer, presumably in the event that he would end up dead or “suicided.”

Letter - BLM - Whistleblower - Larry - Wooten

He then spoke about a letter he received concerning a BLM whistleblower named Larry Wooten, who was the lead investigator for the BLM’s investigation into the impound operation in April of 2014 at the Bundy Ranch.

Wooten pointed out numerous unethical and potentially illegal actions by Special Agent in Charge Daniel P. Love.

Love - Job - Inspector - General - Investigation

Love, as you may recall, was forced out of his job after a second Inspector General investigation found him to be engaged in misconduct, and I might add, criminal behavior. Love has had two reports of misconduct that we have discovered since the trials began and both of those were uncovered by the defense during the trials.

In his letter, Wooten wrote, “…the investigation revealed a widespread pattern of bad judgment, lack of discipline, incredible bias, unprofessionalism and misconduct, as well as likely policy, ethical, and legal violations among senior and supervisory staff at the BLM’s Office of Law Enforcement and Security.

Wooten - Issues - Opinion - Agency - Law

According to Wooten, “The issues I uncovered in my opinion, also likely put our agency and specific law enforcement supervisors in potential legal, civil, and administrative jeopardy.”

He then added:

Issues - Supervisor - BLM - Assistant - Special

“When I discovered these issues, I promptly reported them to my supervisor (a BLM Assistant Special Agent-in-Charge, but also my subordinate co-case agent. Often, I realized that my supervisor was already aware of the issues, participated in, or instigated the misconduct himself, was present when the issues were...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Washington Standard
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Hell sometimes looks an awful lot like an office cubicle.