'I was slipping, that's why I was screaming!' GMB's Kate Garraway crashes to the floor as she tries and fails to recreate THAT Strictly Katya Jones lift with Richard Arnold

Mail Online | 12/15/2017 | Ciara Farmer;Jessica Rach For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/15/09/475A257C00000578-0-image-a-27_1513331157933.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/09/2331411824876078554/1024x576_MP4_2331411824876078554.mp4

Fans were left aghast when Katya Jones and Joe McFadden pulled off one of Strictly Come Dancing's most complex moves to date on Saturday night's show.

And far from only fans being wowed, Good Morning Britain hosts Kate Garraway and Richard Arnold were equally amazed - so much so that they tried to recreate the pose on Friday's show however it resulted in the pretty host crashing to the floor.

Move - Strictly - Star - Judge - Rinder

The 50-year-old attempted the move shortly after former Strictly star Judge Rinder also clambered around on top of Richard, 48, however her move was wholly less successful as she clattered to the floor in shock fashion.

Katya and Joe finished the semi-final in joint second place on the leaderboard with an impressive 70 out of 80 score, following two tense dances per couple.

Katya - Audiences - Judges - Saturday - Joe

But Katya stunned audiences and judges alike on Saturday when she balanced Joe's entire weight in an incredible move. She was seen effortlessly sinking into the ground backwards, as she cantilevered Joe to his feet, winning a standing ovation.

In light of the wild reaction over the move, the GMB crew were trying their luck at pulling off the moves yet things ended in disaster for Kate who tumbled to the floor in dramatic fashion while the rest of the crew were left in hysterics.

Group - Move - Aides - Make-up - Move

The group found the move so hilarious that aides rushed to set to help reapply her make-up as she found the move so hilarious that she was weeping with laughter.

Kate told viewers: 'Can I just apologise to everybody including Richard for that appalling performance? I thought I knew Richard Arnold really well.

Theresa - May

'Now, I know him really well. I think what Theresa May and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!