Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total to 11 as NYPD launches investigation and music mogul starts his own #NOTME campaign

Mail Online | 12/14/2017 | Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com
fofo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/14/23/475756FB00000578-0-image-a-19_1513295999018.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/05/7940480137139669648/1024x576_MP4_7940480137139669648.mp4

Five more women came forward to accuse Russell Simmons of either sexual assault or harassment on Thursday, the same day it was learned that the New York Police Department is opening a criminal investigation against the hip hop mogul.

A total of 11 women have come forward in recent weeks to accuse Simmons of sex crimes.

Instagram - Page - Thursday - Simmons - Allegations

On his Instagram page on Thursday, Simmons denied the allegations and vowed to disprove each of them.

'Today, I begin to properly defend myself,' Simmons wrote on his Instagram page.

'I - Doubt - Rape - Charges - Today

'I will prove without any doubt that I am innocent of all rape charges. Today, I will focus on "The Original Sin" (Keri Claussen), the claim that created this insane pile on of my #MeToo. Stay tuned!

'We'll share information today... And tomorrow the case of Jenny Lumet. My intention is not to diminish the #MeToo movement in anyway, but instead hold my accusers accountable.

Day - Lie - Detector - Results - NOT

The day before he was pictured hooked up to a lie detector and claims the results prove he did NOT sexually assault model Keri Claussen Khalighi.

Russell's team says the test, believed to have taken place in the LA area, was conducted by a national leader in the field of polygraphing.

Simmons - Attorneys - Michael - Sterling - E

According to Simmons' attorneys, Michael Sterling and E. Carlos Tanner, Simmons plans to repeat the test for allegations made by 4 other women and that he will release all the results once he's completed the tests.

'Again, this is not a movement against or even in conjunction with #Metoo . It's just a statement about my innocence.'

NYPD - Los - Angeles - Times - Beginning

The NYPD told the Los Angeles Times that it was in the beginning stages of reaching out to Simmons' alleged victims.

Seven of the 11 incidents detailed in recent weeks took place in New York.

LA - Times - Thursday - Accounts - Women

The LA Times on Thursday published on-the-record accounts of five different women who say they were...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!