Charlie Daniels: US Has Some Harsh Realities to Face Up to Thanks to Can-Kickers of Decades Ago

CNS News | 12/14/2017 | Staff
Refel_4309 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/americas_last_five_presidents_united_for_hurricane_relief_youtube_screenshot_0.jpg

I know that I am not privy to the intelligence and other strategic information that comes across a president’s desk every day and know that the decisions they make have to be predicated on the current and ongoing data supplied by the myriad of agencies that glean and comb through the domestic and international happenings on a 24/7 basis, and therefore, I am not qualified to evaluate and decide how to deal with it with only tip of the iceberg information.

However, I am an American citizen who pays taxes and has observed the American scene through numerous presidential administrations, several wars, and the newest and most deadly monster of Radical Islamic Terrorism, and have some strong opinions based on what I call cowboy logic.

Cowboy - Logic - Principles

Cowboy logic is simple and based on three principles:

3. If there’s smoke, there’s a fire somewhere.

And here goes:

I think our political bodies, for the most part, are made up of men and women who operate not by what they know in their hearts to be the best thing for America, and the reality and necessity of the situation, but the perception they are able to generate that will assure them and their party re-election.

Presidents - Years - Cans - Road - Belief

I think that most of the presidents for the last 25 years or so have resorted to kicking some very dangerous and volatile cans down the road, in the belief that if they can finish their term of office without it blowing up in their faces, history will judge them kindly and their legacy will be one of keeping peace and diplomacy.

The problem is that some of the cans they’ve kicked for so long are refusing to be kicked any farther, have reached critical mass and are going to have to be dealt with forthwith.

North - Korea - Decades

North Korea should have been dealt with decades ago, in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!