'He bends, I tip toe': Petite girlfriend of Game Of Thrones actor Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson explains how she kisses 'The Mountain' as fans make light of the huge height difference

Mail Online | 12/12/2017 | Becky Freeth;Julia Pritchard for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/13/03/474616E400000578-0-image-a-150_1513134395027.jpg

He's the Herculian actor behind The Mountain in cult TV series, Game Of Thrones.

But Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson's girlfriend luckily sees the funny side in being pint-sized by comparison.

Size - Difference - Instagram - Snap - Sports

As she was jibed about the very noticeable size difference in an Instagram snap, petite sports enthusiast Kelsey Henson had a very simple answer to how the couple got around their height barriers.

Seeing the funny side of one commenter's confusion about they kissed, Kelsey joked: 'ahha he bends, I tip toe. Or just say **** it, pick me up!'

Pair - Paths - September - Beauty - Restaurant

The pair first crossed paths in September, when the pint-sized beauty bumped into him in a restaurant and asked for photo - resulting in the now-famous snap.

Clearly a fan of the show and the actor, she had excitedly captioned the shot: 'Met Hafþór AKA The Mountain, from Game of Thrones!!' before poking fun at their height difference with the hashtags: '#themountain #massive #giant #tiny #petite'

Pair - Connection - Chance - Run-in - Kelsey

However, it seems the pair developed a romantic connection during their chance run-in, as Kelsey revealed she and Hafþór were on holiday together two months later.

Taking to Instagram in November, the beauty shared a number of snaps of the duo cuddling up for the camera, as they explored Iceland's Golden Circle.

Caption - 'I - Time - Iceland - Week

She gushed in the caption: 'I had the greatest time in Iceland this past week, met some awesome people and had some great experiences! Thank you to @thorbjornsson for having me and introducing me to Iceland.'

She went on to reveal the trip to Iceland had not been their only holiday, by...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!