'I'd rather go naked than wear fur': Sean Penn's ex-lover Kate del Castillo, 45, poses completely NUDE for PETA campaign

Mail Online | 12/12/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/12/21/4743478F00000578-0-image-a-31_1513113283217.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/20/7024868675914452425/1024x576_MP4_7024868675914452425.mp4

She may be best known for arranging a meeting between Sean Penn and Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman which led to the Mexican drug lord's eventual arrest.

And now Kate del Castillo is using her fame for another good cause.

Mexican - Actress - PETA - Campaign - Tuesday

The 45-year-old Mexican actress got completely nude for her new PETA campaign unveiled on Tuesday.

The stunner shed all clothes as she covered up her nether regions with her hands in the saucy snap which had the caption: 'I'd rather go naked than wear fur.'

Image - Winter - Theme - Sky - Frost

The image had a winter theme as there was superimposed snow falling from the sky and she had on blue make-up including shiny frost by her eye.

Her highlighted tresses were worn down flowing over her shoulders as she flashed an icy smile toward the camera.

Scenes - PETA - Campaign - Fur

In a behind the scenes video posted by PETA, she opened up about what drew her to the campaign and why she does not wear fur.

She explained: 'I think when you see yourself in the mirror and there’s no regrets, that makes you a beautiful person.'

Kate - Dog - Passionate - Animal - Rights

Kate also discussed how her dog has made her more passionate about animal rights and for campaigning against the use of them for fashion's sake.

She said: 'You don’t need to wear fur to be beautiful.'

Book - Life - Star - Actress - Decades

The Book Of Life star has been an actress for nearly four decades and is best known for he lead role in soap opera (aka telenovela) Muchachitas in 1989.

More recently she made news as she revealed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!