DEEP STATE DINA POWELL IS OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE, THE LEFT (STATE DEPARTMENT) CRIES ABOUT IT

Sparta Report | 12/10/2017 | Staff
blockstyle (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://spartamain-nmdkn3u1w3nph91q.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Dina-Powell-Valerie-Jarrett.jpg

Dina Powell is finally leaving the White House. Her departure leaves a power vacuum open for more Trump friendly individuals to assume her role. Vanity Fair documents the worry among the deep state that there are no “competent” people left in the White House (read: people who agree with Barack Obama’s/Valerie Jarrett’s foreign policy).

“EVERYONE SAW DINA AS THE RAY OF HOPE,” ONE CURRENT STATE DEPARTMENT STAFFER TOLD ME ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON, HOURS AFTER THE WASHINGTON POST ANNOUNCED HER DEPARTURE FROM THE TRUMP WHITE HOUSE, REPLETE WITH GLOWING QUOTES FROM JARED KUSHNER AND HER BOSS, NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER H.R. MCMASTER. INDEED, POWELL HAS REGULARLY BEEN PERCEIVED AS A FONT OF NORMALCY AND COMPETENCE DURING HER YEAR IN THE ADMINISTRATION.

Deep - State - Ray - Hope - Administration

And now the Deep State’s ray of hope is leaving the administration!

The State Department “anonymous” Democrat “sources” believe the Trump administration was attempting to circumvent and diminish her position without actually forcing her out of the administration.

DAY - THE - DEPUTY - NATIONAL - SECURITY

“ON A GOOD DAY, THE DEPUTY NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER POSITION IS AN UNENVIABLE JOB TO HAVE. THERE ARE NO GOOD DAYS THAT I HAVE SEEN IN THIS ADMINISTRATION,” BRUEN SAID. “I AM GUESSING THAT SHE IS WORN OUT AND IS READY TO GET BACK TO A JOB WHERE HER TIME AND EFFORT CAN BE MORE PRODUCTIVE.”

“SHE JUST SAW THAT HER ROLE WAS EITHER DIMINISHING OR WAS GOING TO CHANGE FUNDAMENTALLY OVER THE NEXT PERIOD OF TIME,” THE STATE STAFFER SAID, SUGGESTING THAT THE TIMING OF POWELL’S EXIT WAS STRATEGICALLY TIMED DESPITE THE WHITE HOUSE LINE THAT IT WAS ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN. “I AM NOT SHOCKED BECAUSE EVERYONE THOUGHT—IS SHE MORTGAGING HER REPUTATION? IT IS FOREBODING.”

Abandon - Ship

It is foreboding! She has had it! Abandon ship!

By the way,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Sparta Report
Wake Up To Breaking News!