John Conyers’ Son Embarrasses Father in Front of Millions, Even His Family Knows He’s a Pervert

Conservative Tribune | 12/7/2017 | Ben Marquis
lukealukea (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://conservativetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/John-Conyers-and-his-son.jpg

The long-serving Democrat from Michigan, John Conyers, announced his immediate resignation from office this week amid a flurry of sexual harassment allegations, and endorsed his son, John Conyers III, to succeed him in the congressional seat.

But the real sparks might only be just beginning.

Legacy - Children - Elder - Conyers - Radio

“I want you to know that my legacy will continue through my children,” the elder Conyers, 88, told radio host Mildred Gaddis on Tuesday, according to MLive. “I have a great family here and especially in my oldest boy, John Conyers III, who incidentally I endorsed to replace me in my seat in Congress.”

But the Michigan media was quick to note that the 27-year-old son of the congressman has never held elected office before, and had a bit of a controversial history of his own to contend with now that he has been thrust into the public eye by virtue of his father’s disgraceful exit from his seemingly tenured position.

Elder - Conyers - Treasury - Department - Taxpayer

The elder Conyers was forced to reimburse the Treasury Department of taxpayer money in 2010 after it was discovered that his son had been driving around Detroit in a government-registered, taxpayer-funded vehicle — a vehicle he was not supposed to be using.

MLive also reported separately in 2010 about a since-deleted tweet from the younger Conyers about his father, which seemed to reveal that the congressman’s family was well aware of his philandering ways with the women.

Conyers - III - Dad - Playa - Reckless

Conyers III had tweeted, “My dad is a f***ing playa and reckless as ****! He just got at this doods wife super low-key.”

The Daily Caller noted that, on top of referring to his father as a “f***ing playa” who was making moves on married women, the younger Conyers also briefly toyed with the idea of becoming a rapper.

Songs - Video - Conyers - Explicit

In one of the songs he produced a video for, the young Conyers repeatedly used explicit...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!